For years, the gutter and gutter protection industry has operated – in many instances – without the homeowner’s best interest in mind. We have heard story after story of strong arm selling tactics, inflated prices, false promises made on products that simply don’t work, and installers not respecting the customer’s property. These bad practices and failing products have left homeowners feeling duped and taken advantage of. THE RHINO® has implemented a code of conduct within our Dealer Network that specifically forbids unprofessional and unethical practices by our Dealers. As a result, we promise that your entire experience with your Authorized RHINO Dealer and the performance of our product will always exceed your expectations.
As a RHINO customer, you can expect:
- All interactions to be polite and courteous
- Easily identifiable professional attire
- A thorough 13 Point Inspection of your home
- An educational consultation of your needs
- A fair and honest recommendation with your best interest in mind
- Pricing based on a standard MSRP
- A properly installed system by a manufacturer trained and certified professional
- Your property to be left in the same or better condition it was found before installation
- Your Authorized Dealer to file the warranty for you
- Full manufacturer support in the event of any issues or concerns
- Superior product performance
Give us a shout.
If you are unhappy with your RHINO experience in any way, please contact us directly (888) 917-4466.